1. Leave your hair alone
No matter how much you want to ‘find yourself’ and experiment, you will regret it, you know that plain brown, long hair you once hated, yep, you will want that back.
2. Those friends you thought you couldn’t live without, well you will and you will be fine.
3. Getting amazing grades isn’t half as important as it is made out to be
but work hard and get them anyway, and don’t give teachers such a hard time.
4. You will feel WAY prettier than you did in secondary school.
and you don’t need layers of foundation and thick eyeliner to feel it.
5. That one job you always thought you were going to do, well you won’t.
You will find an even bigger passion and new skills and things you love.
6. University isn’t the only option.
& in my case, it was the worst!
7. You don’t have to follow the same path and do what everyone else is doing.
Don’t follow your best friend, because you can’t even think about being apart, do what’s best for you.
8. Life doesn’t always go the way you plan
& very rarely does.
9. Friends come & go.
and you will learn to accept that and you really will realise who is a life long friend.
10. Enjoy being young.
The most carefree and fun years of your life, enjoy and appreciate every single moment.